TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CLFMA OF INDIA
Effective Date: March 15, 2021
- CLFMA OF INDIA ("us", "we", or "our") operates the website (the "Service") under www.clfma.org domain.
- The parties to this agreement are CLFMA OF INDIA and THE USER (Hereinafter referred as ‘Member / User / Customer / You’).
- The Member is the person who is accessing and or using the service/s provided by CLFMA OF INDIA and or end user accessing the website, its contents etc. The Member may be a person seeking for newsletters or a person seeking for the knowledge and information related to livestock sectors in India.
- This page informs our terms and conditions regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when user use our Service and the choices have associated with that data.
- By visiting this Website, user agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this page. If you do not agree with the same, you are advised not to use or access our Website further.
- We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE:
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
USE OF DATA:
CLFMA OF INDIA uses the collected data for various purposes. Such as:
- The user agrees and acknowledges that when he becomes a member of CLFMA OF INDIA, the period of membership shall be of one year only unless he chooses to renew his membership for another one year and so on.
- The user must provide his/her full legal name, valid email address, valid mobile phone number and all such other information and documents needed in order to complete the signup process at the time of registration.
- The user hereby acknowledges and accepts that CLFMA OF INDIA will use the email address and mobile phone number provided by him / her as the primary method for communication.
- The user is responsible for keeping the password secure. CLFMA OF INDIA cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage for his/ her failure to maintain the security of the account and password.
- The user shall not use the services provided by CLFMA OF INDIA for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor shall he / she, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- Any person if disagrees, with any of the terms and conditions mentioned herein, shall not access and use this website.
- To secure the bank details of the user, CLFMA OF INDIA is providing the best possible third-party payment gateway on the website. The user must go through the terms and conditions of the payment gateway, in case of any doubts.
- The user acknowledges and accepts that CLFMA OF INDIA has all the rights to process the information provided by the user through the automated process so that CLFMA OF INDIA will be in a position to provide the suitable information and send communications to the customer in this regard.
- The payment made by cash / cheque / debit card / credit card / NEFT / Net banking etc. would be in accordance with the prevailing RBI guidelines.
- For the convenience of the customer, the facility of third-party payment gateway is provided on the website so that the customer can pay the online for the intermediary services of CLFMA OF INDIA.
- Activation of services of CLFMA OF INDIA is subject to the realisation of the payment.
PAYMENT REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- The membership payment once paid by the subscriber is not refundable in any case.
- The membership subscription will not cancel once the membership subscribtion period get started from CLFMA OF INDIA and no payment will be refund in any case of cancellation
- The website is only to provide interface to the registered members so that they can search, view and access the documents and other information uploaded on the website.
- The user agrees and acknowledges that CLFMA OF INDIA cannot guarantee or assume any responsibility for any specific results from the use of data available from the services of CLFMA OF INDIA or from the consortium of website.
DISCLOUSURE OF DATA:
CLFMA OF INDIA may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MEMBER:
- The member shall keep their username and password safe and shall not share the same with any third persons
- In case of any modification in the profile of the member, the automated system generated results may also change, due to the same.
- The member agrees and acknowledges that in no case, CLFMA OF INDIA shall be held responsible for any misrepresentation made by its other members.
- The member agrees and acknowledges that the purpose of registration with CLFMA OF INDIA is to get the information, events, commodity updates and newsletters related to indian livestock industry.
- The member agrees and acknowledges that the membership of the member will be deactivated after completion of the period of one year of membership (unless the member chooses to renew)
3RD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS :
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- These third parties may have access of member's data, only to perform some tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Communication with members
- The member agrees and acknowledges that CLFMA OF INDIA shall use the e-mail address, phone number etc. provided by the member as a medium of communication with them.
- The member agrees and acknowledges that immediately after registering with CLFMA OF INDIA, he has given his consent to such e-mails, voice calls, recorded calls, SMS etc. stated hereinabove and in case of such communication by CLFMA OF INDIA, the member shall not make any complaint to any authority. Such voice calls, recorded calls, emails, SMS etc. shall not be treated as promotional calls etc.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
RIGHT TO MODIFY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We may update our terms and conditions from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new terms and conditions on this page.
- CLFMA OF INDIA reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions, at any time without any notice, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here only.
- You are advised to review this terms and conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to this terms and conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.
CONTACT US :
If you have any doubt, query, complaint regarding our services, membership etc. kindly feel free to connect with us on the following details: